Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great ports, excellent entertainment

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

The ports were amazing. We loved the scenic drive , Volcano, waterfalls, villages, and rainforest in st Lucia, rented a cab. In Barbados, we toured animal flower cave and Harrison's cave. AF was worth the drive and was the most beautiful place on earth. Hired a cabby, Wayne was great. The roads aren't labeled, and are rough on all the islands it's worth it to pay a driver. $100-260 for 6 hours. On St. Kitts we enjoyed cockleshell beach. On st. Thomas we did the helmet dive . The people were nice, the facility was nice. It's great for people who've never snorkels before or who need to wear glasses, but I enjoyed the sail and snorkel excursion on the Independance sailboat better. St. Martian was beautiful and had the best prices on jewelry in town. The ship was beautiful. We enjoyed the entertainment. The directed Filipe was hilarious. "Whoo-Hoo". The comic Happy Cole was great at the family and adult show , but Al had the same material at all of his shows:(. The other comics were good. My 12 year old LOVED the circle C director. He had a blast! Our cabin staff took care of us. Even charged my camera for me! Too bad it was stolen in Puerto Rico. :(. The El Yunque waterfalls were magnificent, but NOT an easy hike if you're older or out of shape.

Cruise Photos

Lobster was perfect
I book my own excursions after viewing trip adviser
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Do an excursion
Bridgetown, Barbados Hire a cab tour
Castries, St. Lucia
Hire a driver for a personal tour
Basseterre, St. Kitts