Carnival Valor

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor
The staff were very accommodating, especially in the dining room where I had a restricted diet. Shows were great. Would have liked a steel drum band on the pool deck as I have had on other cruises.

Did not like at all that the air conditioning was too high -I froze on the inside of the ship every day and my husband caught a mega cold from going from the heat outside to inside the ship.

I did not appreciate the smoking areas- I have asthma and had to walk through the casino or near it many times to get where I was going. Smoke really bothers me. I did not like the fact that smoking was allowed in the eating area near the buffet. If they worry about fires and do not allow irons on ships, I certainly thing that smoking should not be allowed for this reason and health reasons.

lots of variety

accomadating and friendly

Cruise director was great

beautiful

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Did not visit port

great shopping
Boatyard Beach was great
Bad tour- called Great Views- only saw one part of island- ghetto part
beautiful