Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun Ship!!!

Sail Date: July 19, 2009

I recently return on the Carnival Valor, very nice ship, very large. But what I really didn't like that I had read but didn't realize it until I got there was the smoking areas where in the middle of the ship, you always had to go thru a smoking section to get to the other side of the ship. You had to go thru the cigar bar to use the internet. Not a big fan. Also, I should have packed a small alarm clock.. there were no clocks in the room. I have been on other cruises before Carnival and Royal Carrb. and there was alway plenty of late night food.. But on this cruise it was hard to find anything to eat late at night unless you ordered room service. No midnight buffets!!! We had wonderful shows and great entertainment. Even though I picked on some big negitives.. I had a great time and was a good cruise for the value.

Pros: Shows

Cons: Smoking

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Didn't realize what I had signed up for and turned out to be a walking tour in the jungle.. and then snorkeling.. But over all it was a nice port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to 7 mile beach and it was GREAT.. then over to Margarittaville for lunch and had a good time.
Very nice HOT day at a beach party.. Lots of heat and people.. Very nice port..