Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good Cruise

Sail Date: July 19, 2009

Great vacation, I just hate how everyone is begging for a tip for everything that they do.
We prepaid our transportation gratutities and after the bus driver droped us off at the port and coming back when he dropped us off at the terminal they litterally stood out side of the bus and begged for tips. One driver actually stopped us and say "hey are'nt you going to give me a tip, I drove you here safely." I really wish you all could do something about that because I already paid 39.00 round trip, that was enough to drive me 10 minutes away.

Pros: Grand Caymon

Cons: How every one expects for you to tip them, even the driver that we had already paid for our pre/post transportation expected tips.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Some of the staff was not too friendly
good