A great cruise!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2009
Ship: Carnival Valor
I was very impressed with the ship, it was kept very clean. There were people constantly cleaning all hours of the day and night
We only stayed at the pier and shopped around, we were told to stay within the gates of the pier, so I didn't see too much of Belize.
My family went on the birds,pirates and monkey excursion and really enjoyed it ...even though they came home eaten by 'no-see-ums'. I walked around the town and bought some native souveniers. The people were very friendly.
We did not do an excursion at this port, we just walked around the shops. Very dissappointing. Mostly jewellery shops. We walked passed a snorkelling spot and when I asked how much I was told $30 p/person. We didn't have our bathing suits with us so I walked away and the lady chased me down and said we could go for 2 people for $30...... we didn't have our bathing suits though
My favorite place. bought some silver jewellery - they will definitely make a deal with you there.

Pros: There were so many great things about the cruise that I didn't expect

Cons: The least favorite was getting off the ship

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!