Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful vacation

Sail Date: December 02, 2007

Overall, the staff were friendly, our head waiter was fabulous. The carpet throughout the cabin halls were filthy. Guests were smoking in a room next to ours. I am allergic to smoke. We did not visit the casino d/t smoking.

Pros: Relaxation, food, ports of call

Cons: We were assigned a "handicapped room" which we knew about in advance..however, we were not told that are beds would be seperate and unjoinable. I was not happy that I could not sleep next to my husband on our anniversary!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas