A wonderful vacation

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 02, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
Overall, the staff were friendly, our head waiter was fabulous. The carpet throughout the cabin halls were filthy. Guests were smoking in a room next to ours. I am allergic to smoke. We did not visit the casino d/t smoking.
Rented a beach chair and umbrella and spent the day on the beautiful beach
Traveld to St. John which was fabulous
Don't Miss: Island tour
Rented a beach chair and umbrella and spent the day on the beautiful beach
Visited Atlantis again....
Visited Atlantis again....
Traveld to St. John which was fabulous
Don't Miss: Island tour

Pros: Relaxation, food, ports of call

Cons: We were assigned a "handicapped room" which we knew about in advance..however, we were not told that are beds would be seperate and unjoinable. I was not happy that I could not sleep next to my husband on our anniversary!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!