Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Valor

Sail Date: June 21, 2009

The ship over all beat my expectations. The ship was exceptioanlly clean, the staff members were very courteous, and the food especially in the main dining area was the best of any cruise line I have been on. Rosie's restaurant was good and comparable to other ancillary dining areas on other ships. I wished the putt-putt golf course was open 24/7 as it was on the royal carribean (the kids liked that). The water slide was hard to make use of on port days. The layout of the ship was hard to master.

Pros: Great food

Cons: to much smoking and our room being right above the disco

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

comedians were good. Musical shows so so. Tex I could tell really has his heart in his job.
layout of the ship not wonderful but that to me is minor.
see above. Also, the pizza was so-so
we were wedged inbetween two smokers (just our luck). I think smokers should be grouped together.
very well trained smiling staff. Our waiter and helper went above and beyond.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Loved the Zip line. It blew the Royal Caribean zip line away. Fantastic beach.
The swim with the dolphins was a blast for all my kids. Great shopping too.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I think this stop disappointment was our fault. We decided to walk the 2 miles to the beach in the sun (big mistake)
Belize City, Belize
had fun on the cave tour but not sure I would do it again