Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful family vacation

Sail Date: June 21, 2009

I loved this cruise. The food was great. I hated the smoking. I had a balcony and the person next to me smoked a cigar. It was very irritating. The stops were fun. I loved the shopping in cozumel. The ziplining in roatan was a blast. I liked to work out on the ship. I did not like the smoking on the ship. You could smell it all over the ship.

Pros: The pool

Cons: the smoke

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

I love our room
confusing layout. but it had a lot to do. The deck was nice There were plenty of chairs for everyone
great food. wonderful dining room. I like our waiter
friendly and outgoing
I loved the bingo games. The casino was too smokey
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
beautiful island. Friendly people
Belize City, Belize
nice, but not a lot to do.
good shopping at the port
Don't Miss: great beaches
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: swimming with the stingrays