Cruising Down the Mississippi

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

Had a great time on the Carnival Triumph!  It has been 5 years since I have cruised but I must say this was a great experience.  I absolutely loved the entertainment in the evening.  The shows have improved dramatically.  They were all very good!  I applaud the dancers, they were the best part.  Costumes and set changes were AMAZING.  Maybe not all Carnival ships have the same shows but they were well worth the time to see them on the Triumph!  Our wait staff in the London Dining Room was SUPER!! Way to go Raj!!!  He and his staff were on top of their game!!!  Every need accommodated!!!  Entertainment in the dining room was even entertaining!!!  This cruise was an exceptional value!!!  Would highly recommend!!!  My husband enjoyed the Mississippi River!!Happy

On arrival the cabin steward will ask you about morning and evening service. My husband told him AM but we did not realize that would mean he would only come in the morning. If you like the turn down service, which is in the evening, you need to tell him both!