Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very unorganized

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Our last cruise on Carnival! The boarding process was (to put it bluntly) a major mess!! The repair work that had previously been work on was not a very craftsman quality workmanship ( wish I would have known I could have provided pictures). It seem the ships crew already knew they getting tips weather on not they acknowledged your needs so they never went out of there way to do anything for you, I ordered room service, when she arrived with the food I gave her a 10 dollar tip and asked if she could get some ice because we were out, she no she was to busy! I could go on and on, but I really don't have much favorable to pass on to you.

only saw our cabin boy once
I've never a disembarkation so unorganized!
In an advanced state of deterioration.
We didn't know there was any?
The dinning room staff were very good
Very limited variety of food

There was absolutely no organization to the boarding.