Very unorganized

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cabin Type: Suite

Our last cruise on Carnival! The boarding process was (to put it bluntly) a major mess!! The repair work that had previously been work on was not a very craftsman quality workmanship ( wish I would have known I could have provided pictures). It seem the ships crew already knew they getting tips weather on not they acknowledged your needs so they never went out of there way to do anything for you, I ordered room service, when she arrived with the food I gave her a 10 dollar tip and asked if she could get some ice because we were out, she no she was to busy! I could go on and on, but I really don't have much favorable to pass on to you.

Very limited variety of food

We didn't know there was any?

The dinning room staff were very good

In an advanced state of deterioration.

only saw our cabin boy once

There was absolutely no organization to the boarding.