Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Anniversary Trip with my Fiance

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Awesome time. We made friends with the guests we were paired with at dinner. Big Smile

The food is amazing as always. Some dinners and meals were better than others.

For anyone who is thinking about it, drink package for the boat is an absolutely terrible deal. Don't waste your money! If they charged half of the price, it would e more appropriate.

Embarkation was a slow and painful process. Also, this did not affect me because I got off the boat ASAP, but forcing guests to be out of their rooms before they are able to get off the boat is a huge inconvenience to the guests. There is nothing to do while waiting to get off the boat!
I felt like shows were tailored to an older audience
Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Transportation after getting off the boat was awful. I can speak spanish, so the language barrier wasn't even the issue. The bus driver for the free shuttle promised me over and over again that we were heading to the location I needed to go. He dropped us off at a different location and immediately his company tried to sell us tours under the assumption that we would be late for our scheduled tour. We ended up making it on our tour, but our time spent at the ruins was reduced. I guess this could have been avoided if I had booked an excursion through Carnival, but I prefer to be more adventurous. It's easy to get around when people are honest.

Blue Iguana taco bar is the best place to get food! We ate breakfast and lunch there every day