Anniversary Trip with my Fiance

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

Awesome time. We made friends with the guests we were paired with at dinner. Big Smile

The food is amazing as always. Some dinners and meals were better than others.

For anyone who is thinking about it, drink package for the boat is an absolutely terrible deal. Don't waste your money! If they charged half of the price, it would e more appropriate.

I felt like shows were tailored to an older audience

Blue Iguana taco bar is the best place to get food! We ate breakfast and lunch there every day

Transportation after getting off the boat was awful. I can speak spanish, so the language barrier wasn't even the issue. The bus driver for the free shuttle promised me over and over again that we were heading to the location I needed to go. He dropped us off at a different location and immediately his company tried to sell us tours under the assumption that we would be late for our scheduled tour. We ended up making it on our tour, but our time spent at the ruins was reduced. I guess this could have been avoided if I had booked an excursion through Carnival, but I prefer to be more adventurous. It's easy to get around when people are honest.