Just an ok cruise. Not bad, not good.

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

The cruise was fine. The food at the buffet was horrible and the lines were just as bad. Way too long of a wait for bad food. Although,  Every dinner in the dining room was great. Alexander, Daniella and Jovorka at the alchemy bar were phenomenal.  I'd book another cruise just because of them.   I was not impressed with the entertainment.   I wish the piano bar actually had an entertainer that played the piano instead of using pre recorded music.  The casino was way too full of cigarette smoke. I could rarely find a place without smoke. My clothes reiked of smoke when i left. I wish icould have spent more time in the casino. Overall,  everything was fine. Would I book another carnival cruise?. ...no. I will do another cruise line.

The lines for the buffet were horrible. The food was just as bad. Every dinner I had in the dining room was fantastic. The service was wonderful.

Loved the shower. The room was great. Just as expected

Avoid the buffet. Go right to the specialty restaurants.