Cruise vacation

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (San Juan To Galveston)
Sail Date: November 04, 2015

I had a very relaxing vacation, Very good price, 7 Different ports of call. I think the Journey Cruise is the way to go. I have been on 18 cruises and have never seen an Itenary like this. I cant say enough about my Favorite foods, Guys Burger, Chinese, Mexican, Pizza. Ice Cream. And thats just for Lunch. Filet Mingon and Eggs for Breakfast in dining room. Getting on and off the ship was very smooth. Seemed like alot more comedians and shows than I am used to. Was a very relaxed older crowd, School is in. almost no children. The last two days were sea days, which were great to relax before getting home.

This ship does not have a frig in room, But room is huge and could have fit two. Had extra ice delivered every day. Very spacious room with couch.
Fly in early, stay over night. Walk through old San Juan. Tour olf Forts, Enjoy local foods.
Get ride to Coqui Beach, Best Snorkle anywhere.
Very pretty Eco Friendly Island. Great place for local tour.
My fovorite Jeweler is here, very nice beach. Go to Town and walk to beach when done shopping. Very close to port.
Quiet place, Cruise controlled port. Awesome margaritaville, Hang out by the pools, Great DJ.
Very pretty quiet Cruise owned Island. Go to beach. Snorkle. Go back to boat for lunch.