Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Suddenly Disappointed....

Sail Date: October 01, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I love Carnival and I love the Triumph....I've been on the Triumph a total of 5 cruises, 2 before the fire and 3 after....the last two cruises the quality of the food in the main dining room has been very disappointing....no flavor and not always the correct temperature. But my BIGGEST disappointment came from the quality of service from the staff....The one sure thing I could ALWAYS brag on the Triumph was the outstanding service. This was not the case this time. Staff members in the Casino were rude and unhelpful.....room service had issues of answering their phones, late deliveries on pre-set orders, or no deliveries at all when items had been requested. No matter what has ever gone wrong on the Triumph, the staff has always been exceptional.....until now. Bring on the rotation....

Cruise Photos

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my first experience in a suite!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!
Casino staff was rude, Room service was late, if it showed up at all.
MDR was a complete disappointment...No flavor, service was incredibly slow, wrong food brought, items forgotten. Lido deck was dining
Galveston, Texas
LOVE going to Mr. Sancho's All Inclusive Resort!!! The snorkeling through them was outstanding!!! The service, food, & drinks are the BEST!!!