Felt like the Devil's Advocate!!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

The ship could use some updating in the cabins and detail cleaning around the base boards along the the floors.  The beds were comfortable and cozy!  The room service was terrible!!  I called for coffee it was almost 45 mins later before I got it and then she comes with no pen to sign receipt and no coffee cup to drink coffee.  The food on the buffet at lunch was not good at all!  I found that the food was only good at breakfast time!  The portion at the dining room was a joke.  The black passengers on the cruise were so rude.  The cursed me one time and then when getting off ship at Cozumel they was cutting in line and cursing people with very bad names.  Alot, of Homosexuals on the ship.  I didn't find at all where this was a family friendly or to where a Christian person could really enjoy themselves.  Don't get me wrong we like to have fun!  But, some of the things that were considered fun on there wasn't fun to us.  The comedian Shelia Kay had a mouth on her that wasn't appealing coming from a woman.  I understand she is a Comedian but Good Gravy I mean come on.  Everything that come out of her mouth just about was the F word.  I think y'all should rethink y'all's entertainment just a little.  Oh yeah, on the food, think more like American food in some cases when it comes to the buffet.  You have alot of Americans on there.  The coffee needs some flavored creamer on stand.    Best part was the Married Show and Karokee!!  Please, think about my comments and not think I am being ugly.  We are a very family friendly couple and Christian's and I would not recommend this ship to anyone!!!

Not much for Christians

Need to think on more cleaner things to for people that are Christians

waiter Jose in London dining room was wonderful and great personality. Room service terrible

just needs some minor updating and detail cleaning

Hot Chocolate and Ice Cream was the best thing on the ship