Honeymoon cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

Great cruise and a wonderful honeymoon. Staff onboard Carnival Triumph went well out of their way to help us celebrate! We will be booking another cruise with Carnival again in the future, just will not be using

I was very disappointed with the cabin because when I booked this cruise through I upgraded through a representative from an interior stateroom to an oceanview stateroom and was told the window would open (not the case!) I would have gladly upgraded to a balcony if I had known because this trip was for my honeymoon.

The food was amazing! My husband really enjoyed the convenience of Guy's burger, free room service and wonderful entertainment