Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 07, 2015

This was my fourth cruise and third one with Carnival.  Overall this cruise was good and I will be booking another one.  The oceanview room was great (last times were interiors or no view), variety of things to do, weather cooperated, some staff was great, and just in general we had a great time.  Cons..... the alcohol package was a huge waste!  We evidently do not drink enough to ever get this package again, especially since ALL people in the same room ARE FORCED to purchase the package as well.  If only ONE of us had to purchase then it may have been worth it but will NEVER do that again!  WASTE of MONEY!!!  Some staff was not as friendly and outgoing as last cruises and I thought (my opinion) that the food wasn't as good either!  I mean it was free and there was a total abundance, but just not anything that was off the charts!!  But overall, good times!!!

I loved it!!!!! Don't know if I could go back to an interior room after having this room!!!
Our stateroom guy Al was great and greated us everytime we passed him! Corina in the Paris dining hall was awesome as well! Other than those two, the staff did their jobs but weren't as outgoing as I remembered from last cruise either.
Food was good but not as good as I remembered it being from last cruise.
Galveston, Texas
My best friend lives there and even though the waters are nothing compared to Mexico's, it is still a great place to just "get away"!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Double decker tour but WATCH the power lines if you are tall and sitting on top!! and Marina's massages on the beach were AWESOME!!!!!
We went to Mr. Sanchos and the food was great, service was awesome, and drinks were good too. I loved that we could lay out, splash around on the beach then relax in the pool with the swim up bar!!

Unless you are a pretty heavy drinker, I do not think the Alcohol Beverage package was worth the price. I feel like it was a huge waste of our money especially on Port days.