Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We had a really great experience!

Sail Date: August 10, 2015

I only gave it 4 stars because it wasn't long enough. Our steward, Manuel, was great!  The food was really good, some amazing.  Our children really enjoyed the Circle C kids club!  Teria, our travel agent, was amazing!  She really helped us feel prepared for the cruise and took great care of us!

I was really impressed! It was pretty spacious and the bed was really comfortable!
Galveston, Texas
The dolphin experience was amazing! The beach wasn't a typical beach, but the water was amazing, crystal blue! Wish we could have stayed longer!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Make the most of this unique city! I loved the people and enjoyed learning about the city and surrounding areas on our way to the beach.

I loved their pizza! Really try to take everything in! If it is your first cruise, enjoy it! It can get extremely expensive, but my husband, mother and I decided that if/when we cruise again, we can do it much cheaper.