Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great family Thanksgiving vacation!

Sail Date: November 21, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the first time cruising for my children and they absolutely loved it. For my husband and I, it was the first time on a Carnival cruise and we have nothing but great things to say about the excellent level of service, options as a whole during the cruise and the list goes on and on. Also considering this was a cruise during Thanksgiving week, it was an amazingly priced vacation! Truly a vacation that the whole family enjoyed!

Pros: We enjoyed all the options avlb for the whole family

Cons: The only complaint I would have would be the portrait pricing is a bit high or at least more packages should be offered.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

We had complete peace of mind because of the excellent attention that our children received at Camp Carnival (Kids program). Our children always had a wonderful time!! The staff was so personable, patient and loving - always a smile on their face, no matter the time of day!