Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good time with family. fun ended there

Sail Date: November 21, 2011

Room Type: Suite

Let me start by saying that this was my first and last cruise. Only reason we went was because my entire family was going. There is simply nothing anyone could do to get me back on a cruise ship, short of a free room. And that would be pushing it.

Pros: debarkation

Cons: the time we left until the the time we arrived

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

Poorly laid out. Less than stellar amenities. reminds me of a hotel that hasn't been touched since the early 90's. at least they got rid of bed spreads. Oh and let's not forget. We returned with bed bugs.
Middle of the road here. at the pool on last day, I felt like I was in a Mexican flea market. couldn't go 5 minutes without being asked if I wanted something. even had a spat with one waiter that took 30 mins to get my wife a coke.
cheap. boring. and just down right silly. magician did the same trick 5 times.
Worst food ever. would rather eat at Hampton inn every morning.
Suite was nice. bed bugs aren't.
it's mexico. what more can I say.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
You would have to be downright bored to get off at this port. terrible.
Don't Miss: don't miss the option to stay on board.