Good time with family. fun ended there

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cabin Type: Suite
Let me start by saying that this was my first and last cruise. Only reason we went was because my entire family was going. There is simply nothing anyone could do to get me back on a cruise ship, short of a free room. And that would be pushing it.

Worst food ever. would rather eat at Hampton inn every morning.

cheap. boring. and just down right silly. magician did the same trick 5 times.

Middle of the road here. at the pool on last day, I felt like I was in a Mexican flea market. couldn't go 5 minutes without being asked if I wanted something. even had a spat with one waiter that took 30 mins to get my wife a coke.

Poorly laid out. Less than stellar amenities. reminds me of a hotel that hasn't been touched since the early 90's. at least they got rid of bed spreads. Oh and let's not forget. We returned with bed bugs.

Suite was nice. bed bugs aren't.
You would have to be downright bored to get off at this port. terrible.
Don't Miss: don't miss the option to stay on board.
it's mexico. what more can I say.

Pros: debarkation

Cons: the time we left until the the time we arrived

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.