Thanksgiving Triumph Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The sleeping accomodations were not what I expected. The way the ship is set up has Camp Carnival( kids) area next to /around the spa which made for a very noisy spa experience. I was NOT pleased about that. The 12-14Year old age group of Camp Carnival was not well organized or planned out. The camp counselors on this ship did not seem to have enough patience and friendliness with the kids. Overall I was not pleased with this ship. We have had 3 other past experiences that were a lot better than this one.

The pizza was not as good as we have had on previous cruises( on different ships). The first night in formal dining room, the food was NOT good.

I thought I would have a room with 2 bunk beds for the 2 kids but it was not set up that way. Because the ship was booked full, they could not move me to another room.

Pros: Kids had fun

Cons: Too much noise during Spa treatment

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.