Good time:)

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I wish the staff had been more up beat. Out of the entire staff 4 were out going. I wish there had been a bigger selection of food. I would have been better if there had been more things for my kids to get involved in.

My 9 and 11 year olds were very disappointed. They said it was a class for babies:( . Before we went they were excieted about camp carnival. Not anymore:(

Had a great shore excursion:) Snorkling in a small group.

Pros: Good food

Cons: the activities for my children age 9 and 11 were to childish they did not like them:(

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!