Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good time:)

Sail Date: August 15, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I wish the staff had been more up beat. Out of the entire staff 4 were out going. I wish there had been a bigger selection of food. I would have been better if there had been more things for my kids to get involved in.

Pros: Good food

Cons: the activities for my children age 9 and 11 were to childish they did not like them:(

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

My 9 and 11 year olds were very disappointed. They said it was a class for babies:( . Before we went they were excieted about camp carnival. Not anymore:(
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Had a great shore excursion:) Snorkling in a small group.