Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 11, 2010

The staff was excellent! Customer service was EXCELLENT! Our rooms were cleaned at least 2xs a day! The food was okay, being from South Louisiana we are a little hard to please because that's all we do is eat!!!
The service was spectacular!!! If we go again, we'll do more Excursions!
The drink pushing was a little obnoxious but that's how the ship makes their money.
The shows were FANTASTIC!!!! We had a balcony room so I could sit on it and listen to the ocean as much as I wanted! HIGHLY RECOMMEND BALCONY ROOM. That way you don't feel claustrophobic.
-Take Dremamine also. Cozumel and Progreso were great!!!
Bring Cash so you don't get charged fees for using credit card. You get much better deals with the merchants at the ports.
-24 hour access to Pizza and Ice Cream (my hubby's favorite)
-Clean ship, clean bathrooms
-I can't say enough about the customer service! They were EXCELLENT!!!

Cons: Encountering Drunks sometimes

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!