Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Baby on Board

Sail Date: July 05, 2010

Once we booked the trip I found out I was pregnant and a little apprehensive about crusing being 4 months pregnant. Once on the cruise my worries faded, I was able to relax and enjoy the exceptional service and have fun! For my first cruise it was really more than just a vacation it was a great memory of my very first anniversary.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: The day the ship was rocky

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Entertainment was more than i ever thougt it could be for a cruise ship. There were plenty of things to do that had us laughing, clapping and giving those who performed a standing ovation.
The food was GREAT! So many choices it really was hard to choose some night and I don't belvie we were able to try everything, thank God for some self control.
Staff was friendly, caring and knew my husband and I by name. The day I wasn't feeling well came and checked on me and offered words of advice on motion sickeness.
The cruise ship was extremely clean from the outside to the inside. i was amazed at how white they are able to keep such a high ship.
Cozumel was beautiful even though I was a bit disappointed in the beaches. After I found out that they had a storm last week that impacted that beaches how can you be upset, thats motehr nature. Cozumel is setup for tourist and ensures a good time.
Don't Miss: Paradise Beach
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Culture and authenticity pours from this small city. We visited one of the Mayan Ruins, it was wel worth the cost of the trip. My husband swam in a 130 ft sink hole the scenery was worth the price of admission.
Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins Park