Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

July 5-10 Spring Tx Fans

Sail Date: July 05, 2010

The ship was beautiful, very spacious and had so many options for entertainment and eateries. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend Triumph and Carnival to anyone. I can't wait to go again. I would especially like to thank ELOY, our waitstaff member at dinner. He was so friendly and fun to be around. We looked forward to dinnner because of him. He was much more than just a waiter. He provided friendly service with some magic tricks every night and just a wonderful and cheerful person. My kids wanted to pack him in our suitcase and take him home:)Constantin was very professional and awesome at his job too. Yousef, our steward was the best. He was so friendly and happy, it was a joy to see him every day. We're ready for a 7 day now.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!