The Cruise was just ok!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2010
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The ship was big! The ship needs bigger swimming pools. The hot tubs needed more hot water. They were warm tubs.

I was told only 8 joining staterooms. The ship has joining rooms on every floor. AND YES WE COULD OF GOT A WINDOW JOINING STATEROOM.

Don't Miss: Nachio Conom Private Beach You can only book online and not with the cruise ship.
Dirty! We did not like Progreso! After 10 Min. in town we were ready to head back to the ship. We did stop and shopped on the pier, It was clenner.
Don't Miss: More like Miss the shuttle to Progreso. Stay on the piere and shop there only. Nothing to see in progreso.

Pros: All my friends were able to go!

Cons: When I booked this trip orbitz told me there were only 8 sets of Joining cabins. That was a lie. Every floor had Joining cabins. Orbitz was just wanted me to hurry up and book it.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!