Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Gold Card Holder

Sail Date: July 20, 2016

I was disappointed in our Carnival Sunshine cruise. I am a Gold Card Holder and have been on several cruises with Carnival. This was by far the worst. I have never been to Guest Services so many times on a cruise in my life. I understand that things happen but when I went to Guest Services the reps were so rude and made you feel like you weren't important and did not help at all without attitude. Also, we were promised a "casino rate with casino credit" when I booked in January for a July cruise. I literally had to "fight" for the casino credit and NEVER got it even though I had the email stating that we were entitled to it. Back and forth between casino and guest services, each claiming that they "had nothing to do with it" and we should go speak to the other. I even called my travel agent and spoke to "Carnival" while I was on board, to no avail. The ONLY enjoyable crew we had were in the dining room. Raj and rock!! Thank you for making our dinners together the best times on the ship!

Cabin was very tight for 3 people but our Steward was awesome!
Raj and Non you rock!!! Early dining!!

If you are traveling with someone who has trouble walking, bring your OWN wheelchair. We didn't and disembarkation was the WORST waiting for someone to take my Mom off the ship!!! We would still be there if it weren't for my Mom taking her time with her walker and being a trooper!!