Carnival Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Although we had some problems Carnival Guest Services as well as Cruise Only took care of them. The best part of the cruise is hard to say. It is all entertaining with so much to do and the islands are wonderful. If I had to say what my most favorite time was I would have to say we all looked forward to evening dining. Reason being, our servers were amazing! They were very kind, efficient, hospitable and friendly. Conversation was most interesting and enjoyable. They were very sincere in their friendship. I would highly recommend this ship and cruise.Love

Did not know about the Havana Bar area which had 2 buffets where the food was great. It was set off to the side and was missed by many, many passengers. Some people commented that it was kept as a hidden secret so less people ate there. That was disappointing.

Teresa Sunset Dining waitress !!!!!!
Supak Sunset Dining assistant waitress!!!!!!!
Domonigoy Sunset Dining bus person!!!!!!

Our housekeeper and his assistant were amazing and always on spot!

Cabin was sufficient but a bit small for 4 guests

The ship should inform guests better of the Havana Bar, the Mongolian Wok and the Cucina being included in the food choices. We found out on the last day of the cruise. We did not care for the buffet at all. We ate sandwiches all week which was boring . I wish we had known this.

Park Right Damaged My CAR!!! And won't pay!!!
Go To RESTAURANT "INARU" walking distance from the ship. Alex was our waiter. He was FABULOUS!! The food was amazing, so flavorful and great service. Give yourself about 1 1/2- 2 hours for drinks, appetizer and entree due to all being made from scratch!!! with drink, appetizer and entree average cost PP is about $35. Well worth the price trip. Trust me!