Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: July 20, 2016

Although we had some problems Carnival Guest Services as well as Cruise Only took care of them. The best part of the cruise is hard to say. It is all entertaining with so much to do and the islands are wonderful. If I had to say what my most favorite time was I would have to say we all looked forward to evening dining. Reason being, our servers were amazing! They were very kind, efficient, hospitable and friendly. Conversation was most interesting and enjoyable. They were very sincere in their friendship. I would highly recommend this ship and cruise.Love

Cabin was sufficient but a bit small for 4 guests
Our housekeeper and his assistant were amazing and always on spot!
Teresa Sunset Dining waitress !!!!!!
Supak Sunset Dining assistant waitress!!!!!!!
Domonigoy Sunset Dining bus person!!!!!!
Did not know about the Havana Bar area which had 2 buffets where the food was great. It was set off to the side and was missed by many, many passengers. Some people commented that it was kept as a hidden secret so less people ate there. That was disappointing.
New York, New York
Park Right Damaged My CAR!!! And won't pay!!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Go To RESTAURANT "INARU" walking distance from the ship. Alex was our waiter. He was FABULOUS!! The food was amazing, so flavorful and great service. Give yourself about 1 1/2- 2 hours for drinks, appetizer and entree due to all being made from scratch!!! with drink, appetizer and entree average cost PP is about $35. Well worth the price trip. Trust me!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Grand Turk Island

The ship should inform guests better of the Havana Bar, the Mongolian Wok and the Cucina being included in the food choices. We found out on the last day of the cruise. We did not care for the buffet at all. We ate sandwiches all week which was boring . I wish we had known this.