Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

BEST CRUISE EVER

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

My favorite part was hanging out on Lido Deck, there was always enough chair where you can relax or be entertained. My cabin was also wonderful, it was always cleaned on time and I loved the turning down at bed time. The food was wonderful and there was a large variety for every taste. There was plenty of activity and the entertainment and shows was great.The only thing that needs improvement is getting the wheelchair assistant passengers on and off, my mom was one of those passengers and it was very time consuming. Not only would I recommend, I'm going on this ship again myself...loved it loved it highly recommend.

Needs to be a little more organized for the handicap passengers.

The buffet on Lido deck is the place to be....loved it