Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sunday Port Of Call

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

Enjoyed the cruise and appreciated that I could drive to and from the ship.   Older ship but clean and somewhat updated.    Friendly staff .

Only part i wasn't happy about was Nassau on Sunday.  We had been in this port in the past so decided not to do any excursions but just walk around the shops.   Because it was Sunday most shops were closed or if opened closed early 4:00 PM .    Made the day on shore somewhat a waste of time.

Much smaller then I have had in the past. Balcony was almost as big as the room. Liked being on the Aft of the ship.

JJ's was a nice place to have dinner the first night, could have eaten there more often.

If you nave never done a Chief's table I would encourage you to do so. It's not inexpensive but well worth the money. We have done several over the years and I have to say this was one of the best.