Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

25th Anniversary, and was our 1st Cruise

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

Favorite part of the Cruise was getting away from the kids, the chores, cooking & cleaning..., and of course the Casino!!

Too bad the wifi was so horrendous..., as a real estate agent, I had to use the inport time to catch up/follow up with clients..., eventhough we paid for the premier wifi package, I was unable to send or receive email..., on a lighter note, my wife was able to use facebook.

We were also unable to get the Carnival Hub to work..., so when my wife and I were apart, we were really apart..., and had to leave notes in the room for one another...

But it was a great room with a view!!

We can't wait to take another cruise though, and next time we'll be smarter about it!!

All the best, Glen

Squeaky Clean, spacious & very well laid out!!
Everywhere we went topside, the music was blaring so loud, we needed hearing protection. Would have really appreciated some piece and quite!!
The service and the staff were exceptional!!

The wifi sucks, so if it's a "working" getaway..., make other plans!!