Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

My last cruise for awhile

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

This was my eighth cruise. It was an 8 day cruise. I was so excited about the itinerary.  But let me tell you, the food was awful.  The Guy's Hamburger's was the best food on the ship. Some of the dinning room food was good. But the buffet was horrible lunch and breakfast. The fruit consisted of canned peaches along with fresh cantaloupe and honeydew.  I never saw fresh pineapple on the line.  For an omelet, you had to go to the back of the boat and then to the main buffet area for your hash browns, bacon and such.  There were never enough pool chairs. The entertainment was sub par. The comedy club was good. The staff was friendly. Oh, and did I mention I lost 6 pounds on this cruise?

Cabin was small. Location was great.