frustrating cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016

had to spend 6 of the 8 days at guest services 1/2-1 hr each time to try and straighten out my billing account and picture on sign & sail account to no avail ! promise were made by guest services personnel each day that account was corrected (never happened) credit of 1 day cheers packaged was to be given on my account last day due to inconvenience of dealing with guest services every day never happened! credit of $150 never showed up on my account but rather my sons?

this was my 4 th cruise 2 on royal caribbean and 2 on carnival and i can assure you this will be my last on carnival!

late dinning sucks and my time dinning had wait list of 1500

guest service personnel was a joke could not straighten out my account and their promise of issuing credit did not happen.all other service personnel was very good!

excellent service

ship was sold out and could not handle full capacity,lines for everything! ship is old and i was told going to dry dock this may to be refurbished!