Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sunshine is Beautiful I would recommend this ship.

Sail Date: June 19, 2015

I enjoyed the cruise  although it would've been nice for them to open the hotdog station on the pool deck. The food on the lido deck was just ok. Jamie the cruise director was great lots of energy. I would love to see more activities on the ship.  As well as some exercise activities that doesn't have to be paid for like royal caribbean

Toliet didn't get properly cleaned.
Cabin Stewardess refused to put clean sheets. I finally had to have some brought down after a long active day and changed them myself. The bed was uncomfortable and mattress hard. I woke up with a back ache daily. No more mints on the pillow I feel that there are cuts that are able to be seen by passengers. The gift I was given after 20 cruises was cheap to say the least.
Onboard Activities Not nearly enough activities
Circle C for kids 12 to 14 didnt have enough activitities
Although the director and co director was good not enough to do on sea days
Variety of food was minimum. Late night meal at 11:30 was the same hotdogs and grill ham and cheese sandwiches each and every night. The bananas were in pretty bad shape I mentioned it a couple of times to know avail.
I ask the server for Tiramisu after they ran out and was told no she was closing .