Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Sunshine Experience!

Sail Date: June 19, 2015

Wink I hadn't cruised in 4 years, and didn't know what to expect on the Sunshine since it was an older cruise ship. I was impressed and had a wonderful time with my family and extended family.

The dining room staff was the best on earth and made our experience all that much better.  Jose/Joey, Adrian, Dragan and Shakiera, you were the best!!

Our cabin steward Andy also kept up with our messes and made our room the best cabin, thanks for all your hard work!

The Zappitelli Family

Jose/Joey, Adrian, Dragan and Shakiera....YOU WERE THE BEST!!!!!
Andy really took care of all of our cabin needs and was so so so responsive to satisfying us!