Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Underwhelmed !

Sail Date: April 25, 2015

The cruise was very loud , you allways felt like you where yelling just to talk to your family. They incinerate the garbage ,which caused the smoke and fumes  into my room causing me to have an Asthma attack. I talk to guest services and got no reply or concern.The staff where all very nice untill the last day , it seemed like once they recieved their gratuities they didnt care.Cold coffee bad service in the Sunrise Resturant Last day. This was my husband first cruise and probably  last cruise.

We really enjoyed Guy's Burgers Joint
Rodney at the Red Frog was excellent , very friendly. Javeir our steward was Great!
Belize was very disappointing very dirty.
Except for the fumes from the incinerator.

We loved The Red Frog Pub. Rodney was FANTASTIC!

1 Comment