Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Carribean Port Canaveral

Sail Date: April 25, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

You can be comfortable and just relax.  The Cruise Director was informative and friendly. She was totally fun to be around.  My room was clean and the bathroom was well supplied.  The towel animals made me smile.  The view every morning from the balcony loved it!  The food was plentiful and good to eat at every meal.  Guy's burgers were my favorite.  Getting off and on the ship was organized and orderly.  Luggage pick-up system on departure should extend the time.  Guest Services needs more help on the day of departure the lines are to long.  Caseur was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the ships' services.  It was my first cruise and I enjoyed it all!

I want better animal towel shapes. Compared with to my family on other floors I had to try to guest what it was. I looked forward to see it when I came into the room and be surprised but was disappointed once I saw it not knowing what it was suppose to be.