Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Vacation

Sail Date: August 16, 2014

I really enjoyed so much my 7 days cruise.  A lot of activities, very clean , good food and entertainment.  I spend time with 20 people of my family and we do not have any complain about our cruise.  Things could be better? of course, always.  Better show, better musical groups, better prices on pictures, free sodas, etc.  We always will ask for more.

We always want something a little bit bigger. The toilet in a different direction will be a better idea other way you will need to put one feet on the shower.
Children's Programs No children