Family friendly and fun.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Splendor

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: July 29, 2012

Ship: Carnival Splendor

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 1414

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

I have since been on Carnival Inspiration and Immagination. They are also nice but the Splender has more of what I was looking for. Plenty of Spa space outdoor movies. I would cruise this ship again.

Embarkation

Very nice embarkation experience. There was very little wait. We got there a little early and we walked around a bit and the weather was perfect. We boarded with no problems at all.

Ship experiences

I can't complain at all. The food was delicious and plentiful. The main dining room had great service and we had the best assistant ever!

What I linked about this ship most was all the Spas they had on board. I never had a problem finding the perfect spot.

Oh my goodness, the shows were excellent and so was the rest of the performances. We danced so much.

For my daughter it was a great break to be able to enjoy the adult activities without having to get a baby setter. Its all there.

I hope everyone else has as good a service that we did. Our room was always picked up and ready to go.

This is my favorite ship so far. So much fun. Rooms were well maintained. 👍

I had a Great! room. The size was good and the room was very clean.

Ship tip

I would not get a room next to my noisy kids again. A good tip if with a group is buy a door magnetic with and decorate your door to make it easier to find. Amazon has custom door magnetic for about $20.00.

Ports of call

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Disembarkation

It was good, but sad to leave such a fun ship.