Had a nice time.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director
Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

Went on the Splendor for the kids Sping break. not really a big fan of CCL , decided to try the 7 nights. What a big difference from the 5 nights! A better class of people .  My stateroom attendant Freddie was great! Those are some very hard workers!  We met some awesome people on this ship. I usually do when I travel.

The  food was okay , I might have to try CCL  newer ships.  The roasted cauliflower was delicious !

Love seeing our names on the TV screen welcoming us!

The fast to the fun is worth it . I tried several times, it was sold out. I gave up, I went back it was available !

Some dishes were not good, Some were okay . A few were good.
The roasted cauliflower was delicious .

Was happy they had the food demos like Hal ships, and dishes were very tasty!

I was happy they had a comedian who did not use profanity .

Very friendly and hard working! Elizabeth in the dining room, Freddie our stateroom attendant. The dining room staff. I had a great time in the dining room !

Ship was clean

I have been to Miami many times, was showing my family around. We went to Bay side by Metro Mover , free train . We took the water taxi to South Beach , had dinner at Loncoln road Mall.
Mr Sanchos Beach