Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Had a nice time.

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

Went on the Splendor for the kids Sping break. not really a big fan of CCL , decided to try the 7 nights. What a big difference from the 5 nights! A better class of people .  My stateroom attendant Freddie was great! Those are some very hard workers!  We met some awesome people on this ship. I usually do when I travel.

The  food was okay , I might have to try CCL  newer ships.  The roasted cauliflower was delicious !

Love seeing our names on the TV screen welcoming us!

The fast to the fun is worth it . I tried several times, it was sold out. I gave up, I went back it was available !

Cruise Photos

This was the fastest embrakation that I have experienced . The FTF is worth every penny !
Disembarkment was quick as well. I could have booked an earlier flight home!
Ship was clean
Belize- cave tubing nice experience . We received a lot of Imformation about this place. Very informative tour guide!
Honduras- zipling , monkeys . This tour guide barely spoke. We had to asks all the questions. I got on him about it !
Was happy they had the food demos like Hal ships, and dishes were very tasty!
I was happy they had a comedian who did not use profanity .
Very friendly and hard working! Elizabeth in the dining room, Freddie our stateroom attendant. The dining room staff. I had a great time in the dining room !
Some dishes were not good, Some were okay . A few were good.
The roasted cauliflower was delicious .
Miami, Florida
I have been to Miami many times, was showing my family around. We went to Bay side by Metro Mover , free train . We took the water taxi to South Beach , had dinner at Loncoln road Mall.
Mr Sanchos Beach