Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Was not too impressed with this ship

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

This is my 8th trip or so on Carnival.  I wasn't too impressed with the layout of the ship's Lido deck.  The deck seem smaller than the ones on other ships due to the layout.  The water in my toilet was black the whole time, but I was told from another cruiser that theirs was fine.  The restaurants closed earlier than I remember - or it could just be this ship's schedule.  By the time we got back from excursions, the buffet was closed and the only choices were sandwiches and burgers since the buffet closed at 3:30PM.  The destinations were nice, I just didn't like the ship that much.

Really nice location near the Lido deck BUT there was a constant noise above us the whole entire trip! It sounded like someone was dragging tables/chairs across the room. I went upstairs to see, but it's just lounge chairs above us. It woke me up a few times while I was sleeping.
Dirty toilet water the whole time.
Restaurants closed too early