Great Cruise!!'

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor
Cabin Type: Suite

I thought the service was quite good, the ship was clean and well cared for. Meals were good and evening entertainment was as well. Pools overcrowded, but I guess can be expected for 3,000 passengers. Nice areas to get away from the general population. Drinks offered were very nice, many options at the bar. Our steward was very good as well. Overall, very happy with the cruise. Grande suite was perfect for my wife and I. Bravo to Carnival.

Our steward "Tom was awesome". Took good care of us