Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise!!'

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I thought the service was quite good, the ship was clean and well cared for. Meals were good and evening entertainment was as well. Pools overcrowded, but I guess can be expected for 3,000 passengers. Nice areas to get away from the general population. Drinks offered were very nice, many options at the bar. Our steward was very good as well. Overall, very happy with the cruise. Grande suite was perfect for my wife and I. Bravo to Carnival.

Our steward "Tom was awesome". Took good care of us