Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

I have never taken an 8 day cruise before and I was a little concerned that it would be too long however it turned out to be one of my more favorite cruises. The wait staff were a bit on the slow side and they didn't seem as out-going as the ones from previous cruises. The excursions were awesome and Junette from was fantastic with getting this booked and dealing with all of my early questions.

There were minor issues onboard but overall, this was a great cruise. I will be booking with again.

Thanks Junette and !

Other than only getting hot water in the sink at just a trickle, the room was good and the maid was AWESOME. I believe her name was Chanita.
We did the 11:30 to 12:00 check in and still ended up waiting to board for about an hour and 1/2.
Getting off the ship wasn't so bad.

Thirsty Frog beer is the BOMB. I wish it was available in more areas of the ship.

1 Comment