Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Thank God for the ports..

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

This is my 5th cruise and by far the worst one yet. The entire ship was unorganized and in chaos all the time. We spent more time waiting than anything else

The ports were great, if it wasn't for them I'd probably be very upset, although we ran late for all of them. Dinner was good and our wait staff was excellent. The entire cruise was rocky to the point where drinks fell of the tables. Wasn't the seas, they were mostly calm, maybe it was just the ship. I'd love to take this cruise again just not with carnival. It's a shame. I've always cruised with them.

It's just too much money to gamble on another bad trip. If you don't mind waiting in lines with pure chaos with nobody giving any direction this wouldn't be a bad trip for you. I don't have the patience. I'll be looking at Norwegian for my next one

Cruise Photos

You use to have housekeeping in the morning and turn down service at night. Now you have to choose one of them??
Comedy show was pretty good
our waiters were top notch! Perfect score for them!
Miami, Florida
We didn't stay long. Port had very easy parking.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Waste of money on excursions. We went to Meagans Bay! Huge Mistake! Very expensive, nothing included, not even beach chairs. The lady at the store was so so rude. On our ride back one passenger wanted to stop for a milkshake so the driver did. Everyone else was mad. That isn't part of what we paid for and cut into our shopping and lunch plans.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL
Grand Turk Island
Go to home sweet home. A bit pricey but worth every cent! Great excursion!