Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival splendor BEST

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My cruise with carnival splendor was the best ever.. I had a little bump on the road but the staff was amazing I forgot my luggage in the airport and they went above and beyond to get my luggage I specially want to Thank Mario from guest services STEPHANIE from the kids club and the entire carnival team for the big help. The food was delicious the people were super nice and friendly. Rudy  keep our Room super clean room 9229 had the best view I would recommend this cruise to all my family members and friends.

The best view

To coffee from the shop, You got to pay for it But is worth every dollar