Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise Director

Sail Date: June 17, 2015

This was our 2nd time in this room. That's how much we loved it.
Splendor can be a little tricky to find the dinning room as the galley splits the halls.
Service was great, crew was great, entertainment was great.
I'm not too crazy about this Serenity as it has no pool or hot tub.

Cruise Photos

We got a premium balcony at the same price as a balcony. It is a room that is shaped differently because it has to fill an odd space. It was bigger and the balcony was 1 1/2 times as big. We knew our neighbors so we had the balcony divider open to have one huge balcony.
We have learned that if you get there early, there are a lot less people and it goes faster.
Our room was always clean.
Not a shortage as to what I like.
Always something to do.
They love it so much that we only see them at dinner and bed time.
LOVED the comedians. The PG shows and R shows.
I am always amazed at how they remember everyone's names.
I had 2 lobsters as usual.
New York, New York
We always get there early at about 11AM. We get on the ship in less than 1/2 hour after we get there because not many people are there.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We have a few go to places here. Barrachina, the birthplace of the pina colada just so we can have one. The Harley Davidson store for the annual t shirts. I generally just love to walk around town and take in the scenery.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We've been to Magic Ice ice bar twice now. It is a minimal fee and inexpensive cab ride there. You get a free shot and take home branded shot glass.
Grand Turk Island
My very favorite island. We skip Margaritaville and go down the beach 500 yards to the left to Jack's Shack. Great food, great owners and the beach is much better down there.