Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise ever

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

This cruise was the worst of the 5 cruises I've been on ,I wouldn't recommend taking it to any of my friends .First night waited almost 3.5 hours for dinner to be ready and served in main dining room that went on for 3 days gradually getting to the 1 hour time span at the end .missed many of the entertainment opportunities due to poor service in dining room ,alot of the food in the buffet was cold all the time .they promised a burrito bar but it stayed open for 3 hours max in middle of afternoon and when you are stopped at islands there was no chance of eating one .room service brought cold water for tea and coffee was cold every morning I ordered it .food quality was very poor .islands were restricted to certain areas could not go beyond points on island without being warned about possible theft or harm .no beaches on Belize to visit at all grand cayman way to expensive to purchase anything .limited drinking availableper day  even when alcohol package was purchased .overall bad experience will probably never take another carnival cruise due to poor service on both of the ships I've taken from them stick to royal carribbean or Norwegian better bang for your buck and much classier on board also way better service .

Very tight quarters and hard to navigate through room
The 1 comedian I got to see was fantastic everything else lackluster at best
Only good person was room attendant very attentive
Sucked badly

Never book on miami splendor ship horrible experience

1 Comment