Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Review

Sail Date: August 12, 2015

The entire cruise was great except for the FOOD at the BUFFET.  Some days the eggs were runny, next day overcooked.  The bacon was horrible !  Same breakfast choices every single day.  Broccoli reused many times (obvious) I found a chewed piece of grapefruit in the fruit.  The cooking crew had no gloves on . I saw the Pizza man making pizza and touching everything around him ( ughh )   Other than that ; it was an awesome trip!  Thanks !

Cabin / Stateroom I think that you should put up a BIG board of activities in MOVIE POOL AREA or near the Elevators !

Get up early to reserve your seats for the day! If you are up and out by 7:30 you can save yourself a great lounge chair and then go off to breakfast and come back because people take the lounge chairs fast ! Dont book the expensive Aqua park at Atlantis. Its so over rated ! Glorified Water park