Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Splendor

Sail Date: August 12, 2015

Pleasant cruise. Carnival provided a variety of activities designed for your particular interests. The trivia games were especially fun. Food was delicious and plentiful. There was never a time where I could not find something to eat. I will say their dance shows were a little dated. Reminded me of bad 1970's variety shows. They need to look into their musical repertoire and update it for the modern cruiser.  Their teen program was wonderful. My son really enjoyed himself. They had many activities that kept him busy throughout our trip, including evenings.

Debarkation was quick and easy.
Circle C program was great.
Dance shows were a little dated. At times, hard to sit through and actually walked out of one.
Loved Joe from The Gold Pearl. He was our waiter and knew us by name and would bring us what we needed before we asked for it. Great guy!