Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Third Mate

Had a SPLEDID time on the Splendor

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

Ok let me get this out of the way.  The ship is pink!  Ok once you get past that we had an amazing time.  The ship is getting ready for dry dock and will get some really nice additions but whole experience was wonderful.  So many people talk as if the food is terrible I really wonder where they go at supper time because we had great food.  Weather in the dining room or the ledo deck it was all good.  Add to that nice shows and a great New England experience and you have one great vacation.  I would take this ship again.  By the way my wife and I have been on 5 other cruises so we kind of know what we like.  I will be cruising with Carnival again.

Really large and the window was fun. They kept it clean and stocked so no problems there.
Really good ports and a lot to do.

Always head to deck 5 which will allow you to go from one end of the ship to the other inside and very quickly. Otherwise all the fun is on Deck 9.